15 Things Your Domino’s Delivery Driver Wants You to Know!
With the largest fleet of delivery experts, they really have seen it all from pizza loving customers, from the strange to the most outrageous! Domino’s has pulled together the top 15 things their delivery drivers want you to know;
1. We've seen all kinds of weird orders, so if you think we’re judging what you eat, trust
me, we're not.
2. Contrary to popular belief, the Domino’s Live Pizza Tracker is actually, completely legit.
3. The job pays a lot better than you think – think Modern Award, public holiday and late night
rates, as well as Sunday pay! And no, we’re not contractors.
4. People often ask us to draw on the pizza box – mostly dinosaurs for some reason…
cheesy pick-up lines, jokes and sometimes marriage proposals – it’s definitely a thing!
5. If we're using our own vehicle for deliveries, don’t be alarmed, we get paid extra per
delivery for petrol and maintenance.
6. Answering the door nude is not ideal… we would prefer if you put pants on, or at least
ensure your towel is done up properly before greeting us.
7. Yes, I would love a beer, but I am unable to accept because well…did I mention that I’m
a delivery DRIVER?
8. Most of us love pets as much as anyone, but for us to have a clear path from your gate
to your front door please put your furry friends away.
9. We are honestly heartbroken when we miss the 15/20-minute delivery guarantee, but
even more so when we miss it by a matter of seconds.
10. You don’t have time for a ‘quickie’ before your delivery arrives, because more often than
not, we’ll arrive before you do!
11. We’ve heard every prank call there is (and no this isn’t a challenge), and while we
appreciate you thinking of us, we have better things to do, like making pizza
12. No, I can’t give you a discount, and no you aren’t the first person to ask!
13. The most helpful thing you can do for us is turn your front porch light on – it really does
make it easier to find you at night!
14. Yes, sometimes we are missing out on that ‘get-together’ or party – because when
people come together, we need to deliver the pizza! So, a smile goes a long way.
15. It’s usually a temporary job but you end up learning a lot, having a blast and every now
and again you become the CEO (well… at least that’s what happened to Don Meij)!
With the total number of pizzas and sides ordered online regularly exceeding 2 million per week, Domino’s is always looking for the next pizza prodigy to work with our loyal customer base. Working at Domino’s is the perfect flexible, casual job or, it could be the start of your path to becoming a multi-store owner. We have positions to suit any lifestyle. If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced, flexible job, and are passionate about exceptional customer service, visit jobs.dominos.com.au.